Download the episode here
Notes from this episode:
Have you had a dream for your future that you think is lost because of things that have happened in your life?
Story of Moses:
- born to an Israelite family, raised by Pharaoh’s daughter in the palace as her son.
- at 40 years old, lost his temper and killed an Egyptian guard
- ran away to the desert to live
- became a shepherd
- at 80 years old, God told him to go to Egypt and tell Pharaoh to let God’s people go
- Israelites finally freed
- then Moses job to lead them through the wilderness
At some point in our lives, most of us feel like life has passed us by. We give up on our dreams because we feel like it’s too late, we messed up too badly. That’s how Moses felt when he lost everything because he lost his temper.
But all of the things that Moses went through were needed so that he could help his people.
- Moses knew how to approach Pharaoh and talk to him.
- He knew how to live in the wilderness and how to lead
He thought he was unqualified, but Moses’ past trained him for his future.
Is God using a past experience of yours to help someone else?
Your past experiences can be a blessing to other people.
Have a great week and keep dreaming, it’s not too late,