Attention Technically Challenged
Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners
Use Internet Tools To Share
Your Expertise and Build Your Business Online
Hi, my name is Carol Bremner and I call myself a non-techie online marketing specialist. That means I use Internet tools, but I don’t have any idea about how it all works. Just because I drive a car doesn’t mean I have to be a mechanic.
The Internet is no different, although it can be intimidating. In fact, computers in general can be pretty scary. I was in my mid 40’s before I ever touched a computer and was sure I could never learn to use those machines. I eventually got out of my comfort zone, started taking computer courses and have been hooked on them ever since. And once I started making my way around the Internet, it wasn’t long before I discovered online marketing. The path since then has been one of constant learning and implementation.
With this video series called “Imagine the Online Possibilities”, I’ve put together my tips for marketing on the Internet and building a solid online foundation. We cover everything from building an effective web presence to creating a relationship with people through email, social media, and sharing your expertise.
People are searching online for exactly what you have to offer! Are you ready to provide it? If you’re like most entrepreneurs, your time is limited and you want what you do to count. That’s where these videos can help.
Simple Online Marketing Methods
For the Time and Technology Challenged
There are 19 videos in this series and they will take you through the beginning of getting set up online to the best ways of marketing and growing your business online.
In these recorded half hour product creation and marketing sessions, we’ll take a look at the most popular Internet programs and the time-saving tools you should be using.
Each session was originally a live webinar and includes questions from other people just like you – busy people who want to use the technology without having to spend hours figuring it all out. Once the webinars ended, they were turned into videos that you can watch and listen to whenever you like.
We cover the following topics, in a clear and easily understood manner:
1. Domains and Websites:
- Choosing the best domain name for your business
- Whether to create a static site, a blog or a combination of both
- Deciding whether to create and update the site yourself or hire some help
- Free website hosting vs a paid option – knowing what’s best for your situation
2. Using Blogger:
- Why should you choose Blogger?
- How to set up a free Blogger blog
- How to monetize your blog with various advertising options
3. Using WordPress:
- Why WordPress is the best paid hosting option for content management
- Will you create a static site, a blog or a site which has both features?
- What are plugins and how can you use them to benefit your site?
- How can you sell products and services from your site?
4. Email Marketing:
- What is email marketing and when should you use it?
- Deciding between a free email marketing service or a paid option
- Why using your own personal email account isn’t a good idea
- What about Constant Contact or Mail Chimp?
- Why choose Aweber?
5. Using Aweber:
- How to build an email list from your site visitors
- How to create an opt-in form to add to your website
- When to send out a blog broadcast
- When to send out one time email messages to your list
- How to use autoresponder messages to build a relationship with your list
6. Creating Information Products to Sell Online:
- Should you create a digital product or a physical product?
- How to find the best tools to use for your product creation and distribution
- Steps for planning out the development of your product
7. Creating Digital Information Products:
- Preparing Your Content
- Preparing Your Website
- Getting the Content Ready to be Delivered
- A Note About Kindle
8. Creating Physical Information Products:
- What is self publishing?
- Tips for writing
- Preparation and Formatting of your manuscript
- Designing an attractive cover
- Uploading your book and setting a price
- Using Kunaki if you’d like to sell your information on CD or DVD
9. Training Others Online:
- Considerations as far as equipment, how your training should be conducted, and whether you will need help
- Recording – what are the benefits and how will you record?
- Delivery – what services will you use to conduct your training sessions? What about interaction online?
- Tips and follow-up ideas
10. Using Udemy to Deliver Your Training:
- What is Udemy?
- What are the benefits of teaching a course on Udemy?
- Course needs and steps: initial planning, types of content, decisions to make
- Required components
- Interaction and community
11. Audio Marketing:
- Why use audio?
- Product Results
- iTunes Specific
12. Facebook Marketing:
- Should You Bother to have a Facebook business page and market on Facebook?
- Decisions to Make
- Your Facebook Page
- Facebook Ads
13. Google Plus for Business:
- Profile vs Business Page
- Creating Your GooglePlus Business Page
- Benefits of Circles and how to use them
- Google+ Community Groups
- Hangouts on Air
14. LinkedIn Marketing:
- Your Profile and Making Sure It Brands You
- Sharing Information
- LinkedIn Groups
- Company Pages
15. Using Paperli Premium:
- Why publish a Paper.li Newspaper?
- Curate and Share Content
- Premium Features
16. Pinterest for Business:
- Creating A Pinterest Business Account
- Tips and Examples
17. Twitter Tips:
- Are you making the most efficient use of Twitter?
- Sharing Blog Posts
- Curating Content From the Internet
18. Advanced Hootsuite Use:
- Deciding on Free or Paid Version
- Adding People to Lists
- Adding Streams
- Using Hootsuite Apps
19. Video Marketing:
- Options if you don’t want to be seen
- Youtube and Screencapture
- iPad App
I know, it’s hard to believe that we covered all of those points in just a half hour, but we did. Remember, we covered the best practices of each program, not the details you don’t need.
You’ll come away from the sessions knowing which tools are best for your particular situation and make the most efficient use of your time. And you won’t be spending your days chasing ideas that might help your online marketing strategy. That alone is worth the cost of these video modules!
Here’s what some of our attendees had to say about the webinar sessions:
“I think the series was wonderful and your quiet yet warm personality is very nice in a webinar setting. We listen to so much ‘energized hype’ just to pick up a few gems of information, but your webinars are like a ‘lighter, quieter’ variety that makes for easy and pleasant listening. You have a wonderful way of giving valuable information in a simple, no-rush manner. I love your easy going webinars!” – Sheri Smith
“I just wanted to officially say thanks for the series. There was so much information! I really liked the way you presented it – there were a lot of tools you spoke of that I was immediately able to implement for my business – and I mean within minutes!!!!”
– Carol Glover, Firehorse Consulting
“Just wanted to drop you a note and thank you for the webinars. They give a lot of information about topics that I have been trying to research. It takes a lot of time to research the information and since I work a full time job, a part time job and am trying to build our business, this makes it a lot easier for me.” – Donna Bullis
Although the webinar workshops have ended, you can access
the video recordings for all of the online possibilities content we covered for only $30.00
I’ve been training others locally for the past ten years. My students pay
at least that much per topic and I cover nineteen topics in these videos!
Don’t let another day go by without claiming your piece of online real estate and establishing your expertise.
Yes, Carol, I’m ready to imagine the online possibilities.
I’m not listening to the lies that I need to be a techie anymore!
Click the image below to register now!
Take advantage of this offer today!
I’ll refund all of your money if you aren’t totally satisfied!
All the best in your online marketing